- Images by theme
- Words & Photos
- Model Portfolios
- About me
- Models wanted
- Clients only
- Noora and Veera in the studio.
- Aura with red hair and a new tattoo
- Taru and Maiju in the studio and outside.
- Sanna, pictures for the wedding gift to Sanna’s husband.
- Enni, some excerpts from various series.
- Aura at Kalkkipetteri, Lohja, Finland. Makeup by Caterina Camique.
- Aura in the studio and in the basket, with and without her katana.
- Second session with Aura. Pictures from first half of sitting.
- A real katana, a rooftop and Aura as model. Here are the results from this session.
- Same people as below, shots of them together.
- Sanna and Jari contacted me through the Internet for a shot. After lots of delays, here are finally the pictures.
- The purpose of this photo shoot was to make an image to be used as a gift to Pia’s husband after the wedding.
- Ordinary people, quick snapshots but a powerful method of editing the shots inspired by Dragan.
- A dog and her owner. During this shoot I realized how hard pets are to shoot – I truly respect those who manage to do it properly.
- First shoot with my new camera. Some good shots, some bad, and it’s a pity the equipment can no longer be blamed.
- I really enjoyed photographing this set with two of my friends. First attempt at using natural sun light.
- My friend Ani from Peru is pregnant. Some of these pictures will be a part of a series depicting the pregnancy.
- A gallery of three most beautiful girls. I got about 20 acceptable pictures from this session of which some are displayed here.
- My first two sessions in the studio with real models. Still a lot to work on – lighting, posing, backgrounds and image processing not too good.