- Images by theme
- Words & Photos
- Model Portfolios
- About me
- Models wanted
- Clients only
- The most beautiful time of the year here in Finland is when the first sign of winter appears: the frost in the morning. Pictures from autumn 2005, Otaniemi.
- Squirrels are cute and abundant at the Hietaniemi graveyard. They were almost too tame for their own good.
- Birds, mainly shot in Otaniemi, Finland.
- Coasts and water are popular sights to photograph. These images add to the huge pile of pictures of water.
- This gallery was inspired by leaves illuminated by the setting sun.
- Roots. They crawl tens of meters under the soil to get water and minerals. Something in their patience and power is fascinating.